- Fields of Interest
Dr. Jian LI is currently an associate professor at the Institute of Advanced Economic Research, Dongbei University of Finance and Economics. He received a Ph.D. and master's degree in Economics at Goethe University Frankfurt Germany and a bachelor's degree also in Economics at Jilin University China. Before joining IAER, he also worked at the University of Luxembourg and Zhejiang Gongshang University as Post-doc research associate and assistant professor. His research interests are household finance, capital flows and ageing, financial stability, and innovation economics.
Ph.D. in Economics, Goethe University Frankfurt, Germany, 2014
M.Sc. in Economics, Goethe University Frankfurt, Germany, 2010
B.A. in Economics, Jilin University, 2007
Household Finance, Capital Flows and Ageing, Financial Stability, Innovation Economics
1. LI, J., Christos Koulovatianos and Fabienne Weber. (2018), Market Fragility and the Paradox of the Recent Stock-Bond Dissonance, Economics Letters.
2. LI. J. and Christos Koulovatianos. (2020), The Long Shadows of War in China: Battle Shocks in Early Life and Health/Wealth Accumulation, China Economic Review.
3. LI, J., Li Yao and Jun Li. (2020), Urban Innovation and Inter-City Patent Collaboration: A Network Analysis of China's National Innovation System, Technological Forecasting & Social Change.
4. LI, J., Sylwia Hubar and Christos Koulovatianos. (2020), The Role of Labor-Income Risk in Household Risk-Taking, European Economic Review.
5. LI. J. and Alexis Meyer-Cirkel. (2021), Promoting Financial Literacy through a Digital Platform: A Pilot Study in Luxembourg, International Journal of Finance & Economics.